Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday (check)

Herrow! :3
Today I went swimming in Pirbadet. It was Christine, me and two of my friends. We had a lot of fun! :D

But after swimming for 2-3 hours we had to eat... So why not eat a 320g hamburger with chips and Solo? :D
OH WAIT : o You might not know what solo is? It's like fanta, just Norwegian only D:
 Hmmm... YUMMY : D

Unfortunately my girlfriend managed to knock herself up in one of the water slides :( Poor girl never saw it coming...

I also got this bigass test tomorrow, in nature science... So I've spent some time reading through my book.

So that's pretty much what I did today. I guess I'll play some pokemon and try to sleep soonish :D

Nighthe!

3 comments:

  1. She got knocked up in a water slide you say?
    Either she's a very... active young lady or some incredibly stupid urban legends are true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ye, like... managed to knock her head in the walls.. :(

    haha x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't bully me! I am a bit clumsy okey! It still hurts in my head :(

    ReplyDelete